Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:29:36 -0400
On Sunday, August 27, 2000 9:41 AM, Nathan Brindle [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
wrote:
> When and if WUSTL upgrade to 1.8d -- as they have been told is the only
> fix for the problem -- your troubles will be over.

I think there's some important information missing here.  This isn't a list
about comic books, or the latest Autocad tweak.  My list is for support of
organ transplant patients, and they obtain substantial benefit from it.
 It's causing some of them great anxiety to have it suddenly taken from
them, as it has been for the last week with no news of why, or when it
might become available again.  This problem could be fixed with only a
little effort right now.  The money for upgrade may not be there.  It's
been suggested in the past that WU may not be continuing with LISTSERV at
all.  Most lists there have been switched to Listproc.  Please help if you
can.