Bo Kleve <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 10:31:39 +0200
>Part of the difficulty, I think, is that the documentation for listserv
>remains pretty inaccessible and difficult to sort out (sorry Eric, I
>think it's a great tool - and you are certainly very responsive to
>questions, concerns, bug-fixes...). It's just that the documentation is
>pretty technical, so learning it - especially if one has a regular job
>and other responsibilities, takes some time.

One source of listserv information is

    http://www.earn.net/lug/notice.html

I found this good when starting to learn how to configure lists.
Unfortunately some commands are not fully correct and have lead me
astray at times. Then I should have reread the "original" commands...

The information is also technical, but other wordings might help in
understanding the commands.

/BoK

 Bo Kleve                   Mail:  [log in to unmask]
 Linkoping University       Phone: +46 13 281761
 Sweden                     Fax:   +46 13 284400