Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:22:42 -0400
Jan Guthrie wrote the following on 6/27/2007 8:22 AM:
> I have had this problem with *my own* mailbox.  And I guarantee that it
> is not due to inactivity !!

...snip...

> I called Earthlink, and got NO information.  Basically was told that I
> was wrong, and it could not happen.

I went around with them about that yesterday. The help person was
clueless and promised to 'escalate' it. I'm not holding my breath...

One clue may be how often webmail is checked. I check mine 2-4 times a
month to go through the spam folder. It may be that checking more
frequently (once a week) may prevent that message from triggering. Though
it seems to be more random, and, as you wrote, one email will bounce and
one sent 5 minutes later goes through. Maybe if enough subscribers
complain they will put it together and realize they have a problem.
--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger