"Steve Traugott [UUs-L]" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jun 1992 18:21:29 EDT
Phil Stephens <[log in to unmask]> (a UUs-L member) writes:

> Well, I'm tempted to set the NOMAIL option, but I'm not quite *that*
> bugged.  Soon I should have "personal mail demon" (pmdc) running, and
> I'll be able to read this list as if it were a digest even if it
> isn't.  Meanwhile, I wonder if there's a way to set up an automatic
> digestifier for folks who don't mind the volume (in terms of bytes/day)
> so much as the frequency (in terms of incoming items per day).

Does anyone know if LISTSERV can do per-subscriber digesting?
Automatic digesting at all?

Steve

* Steve Traugott                          ______     *
* [log in to unmask] List Manager       /  __('__  \  *
*    Unitarian                        |     ||     | *
*      Universalists'                  \  _-'`-_  /  *