Jean Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 16:46:20 -0500
I have a problem migrating to 1.8c: the manual (u-install.memo in the
Solaris package) says how to install 1.8c from scratch, but not how to
migrate from 1.8b to there. Is there a Migration Guide on the way?

Anyway, here are some questions:

Must I overwrite the actual LISTSERV files or build elsewhere? But then,
the specifications in the aliases file won't be correct anymore.

Shall I delete the LSVSPOOL directory and lose the files that are waiting
there? (the installation procedure supposes that the LSVSPOOL directory
does not exist!)

Any other caveats?

* Jean Bidard
* S.I.T., Universiti Laval, Quibec, Canada G1K 7P4
* (418) 656-2131 poste # 4014