Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Nov 1993 11:04:35 -0500
I do my list management from a non-BITNET node which therefore is limited
to e-mail messages.  Sometimes I'd like to PUT a file and set a fairly
long description as well, but with everything else on the PUT line there's
not much room for an actual title before the 80-character limit is
reached.  I know that in batch jobs it's possible to continue a command to
a 2nd line by ending the 1st line with a dash.  Is there any way I can
continue a PUT command so that the 2nd line can hold a longer title than
if it were only on the 1st line?

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]