Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:53:44 GMT
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 17:08:00 CST, Katie Buller <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Is there a resource to help identify the
>access providers who have listserver services? I may need to re-site two lists
>that were previously hosted for free and need to search out a relatively cheap
>(or actually VERY cheap) new host server.

There really aren't many resources for listing this kind of thing.
However, the best and most economical list hosting service for small
educational/not-profit/hobby lists can be found at

  www.lsoft.com/ease-home.html

It runs on a worldclass hosting site by Lsoft, the authors of LISTSERV(R)
and LSMTP so you have the best of all possible worlds.  Costs can average
out to less than $2.00/year/per user which is unbelievably cheap!

(No they don't pay me to say it, I'm just a satisfied customer!)
 Ben Parker .....(Oak Park IL -> Denver CO) ..... [log in to unmask]