"Heller, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:33:31 -0700
Hi,

I need to do a bulk delete of subscribers who all have the same host in
their email address. There are 700 of these subscribers. I did a scan
command using the * wildcard, and although it gave me list I want, the user
name is listed first, followed by the user email. To do a bulk delete, the
user email address needs to preceed the user name. It will take an awful
long time to cut and paste 700 names into the correct place. There must be a
faster way. What command can I give to provide me the list of names and
email addresses I need, in the format I need? (user email user name). Thanks
for your assistance.

Best,
Paul Heller
Classroom Connect