Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 16:35:04 -0500
According to the information I have from another list, there is a
commercial service on the internet called [log in to unmask] ? They take
commercial advertisements, but I have never been able to get a reply to my
request for information, so maybe it has already been closed. I know
that that is part of the address but it may not be complete. Why not
direct the interlopers to those who want to avail themselves of their services.

                        Best regards,

                        Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]