Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:07:49 -0400
|I wish there was a way to archive only certain topic keywords.  Then the
|only problem would be topic drift.

There is an expression "you can pay me now, or you can pay me later"
which in this context I mean that one can be a real editor and
post/approve the "good" stuff, or one can be an archive editor and edit
out the "bad" stuff.

Discussions on the value and meaning of "archive" have been done herein
(and better than I could do it).

Maybe you should NOT have an archive for the list per se; but an
additional editted digest, which then would be archived?

Just a thought.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State