Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:58:03 -0600
On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:44:23 -0500, Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>And while I'm griping, when are you going to finalize 1.8d  and say this
>is 1.8d ?  It really is getting confusing as to which "beta" version
>of 1.8d is being discussed.

Builds after Aug 15, 1998 now announce themselves as LISTSERV Ver 1.8d and now
require a 1.8d LAK to start.  These builds also now include the 1.8d Site
Admin WWW interface that allows list creation and overall site WWW layout.
You can 'test-drive' these functions and features by visiting:

  http://demo.lsoft.com/demo-intro.html

No final release date has yet been announced.  Would you believe we still have
things to finish...