Jim Milles <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Jan 1993 13:52:00 CST
>What would make the life of a new LISTSERV list owner easier?
>
>What would make the life of a veteran LISTSERV list owner easier?
>

>Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
>Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
>716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
>[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]

I would like to see documentation of new features.  Eric has just
introduced some very valuable improvements with the new Digest=
and Topic= headers, but I for one have missed some other upgrades
because I deleted the mail message that contained the announcement.
I certainly realize how time-consuming it is to have to go
back and revise documentation constantly, but something as simple
as a file (LISTSERV UPDATE?) that simply compiles all these
messages and makes them available in one place, would be of
enormous value.

Jim Milles
Saint Louis University Law Library