"Alan S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:59:46 -0500
Feel free to take a look at ours as well.  It's nowhere near as nice as the
NIH site (and I may have to "borrow" some of their cool ideas if they don't
mind....), but it is somewhat customized too:

http://www.listserv.emory.edu/

In particular, you may want to take a look at our mail delivery stats,
which you can access via the "about" link on the main page.

And, Francoise, you're welcome to add it to the samples page if you wish.

Alan

--On Wednesday, February 03, 1999, 10:45 AM -0500 Francoise Becker