"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jun 1993 07:22:00 EDT
>On Thu, 17 Jun 1993 11:38:05 CED <[log in to unmask]>    :
>said

>>On Thu, 17 Jun 1993 11:08:34 CET Silvia Gruben said:
>>>   please change all subscribers with '*.DBP.DE' to '*.D400.DE' in your
>>>   lists.
>>Err, hm,  somehow with a change  as big as  that I'd expect some  more
>efforts
>>from  DE. As  a wild  guess  I assume  that  the gateway  replies on
>*.dbp.de
>>addresses will  be unusable  for LISTSERV  and LMail  - I'd  be glad  to
>stand
>>corrected.

Since _I_ do not know HOW to change subscriber addresses, just DEL and
ADD, this means that I must Q my lists, transcribe userid@node, given
name, and all subscriber options and topics (if any) so that I may then
edit/ADD them back.  That seems burdensome to me and I would be just as
happy if the users did it for themselves, and or the NAD (MAINT)
account.  Or DEL them when mail starts bouncing.

Or am I missing something like "GET listname" and editting that?

/Pete