"Lawrence J. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 01:21:12 -0600
Ok, thanks,  Will do.  Please pray or meditate or cross your fingers or
whatever.  I'll contact my listmanager and go from there.

Thanks, Bill--you've saved me hours of frustration, etc.

Larry

>On Sun, 14 Jan 1996 01:48:34 EST I said:
>>If you can't get it with the "(CTL", then it isn't really there and the
>>LISTSERV maintainer needs to create it for you.
>
>I'll half take that back.  The filelist isn't there, but looks like
>your LISTSERV maintainer did make an entry in LISTSERV's main filelist
>which allows you to store it yourself.
>
>Just store that single line as the GATSBY-L FILELIST for now.  You can
>add more descriptive stuff later if you'd like.  Once the new filelist
>is stored you can go ahead and store the welcome.
>
>Bill

Lawrence J. Clark
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
listserv facilitator : Amlit2-L, Amlit1-L, Gatsby-L, Tekcom-L