Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:26:10 -0500
Hi, everyone,

Our Listserv is ver. 1.8d.

I would like information on super- / sub lists.

I keep a narrow focus on my list and am continually defending it.
A sub-list or two might solve this and even make the list more interesting.

The last time I asked the Listserv administrator, if I recall correctly, I
was told that they weren't allowed, but again I want to know enough about
the subject from a practical point of view that I can convincingly present
my case.

In the past I have been on a list that offered a sub-list to which I
subscribed.  That is about the size of it.

I have read the section 2.13.11 but it is like a krazy-quilt to me.
Can some one give me a  101 on this subject?

If it is "read it again," I have.  :-)
--
Barbara Passmore