Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Apr 1992 13:54:51 EST
On Fri, 10 Apr 1992 09:37:52 PDT Nancy Elkington said:
>REPLY TO 04/10/92 09:35 FROM [log in to unmask] "ListServ list owners":
>LIST PASSWORD
>
>Would somone please take pity on me and tell me how to sign off
>of this list?  I've tried three different sets of command line
>strings and nothing seems to work!  Thank you in advance for you
>kindness.  Nancy Elkington  BL.NEE@RLG

All you need to do is send SIGNOFF LISTOWN-L to [log in to unmask]  If you send
the command via email, then be sure to  put the command within the body of the
email message rather than in the subject line.

If this still doesn't work, you need to send a private message to the owner of
the list.  To find out who owns a list, use the REVIEW listname command.

    Stan Horwitz              |*|  STAN @ VM.TEMPLE.EDU
    IBM Electronic Mail       |*|  My opinions are my own and do not
    Applications Consultant   |*|  necessarily reflect those of my
    Temple University         |*|  employers or anyone else.