Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:12:21 -0700
okay,

There is a post to the list and the valid subscriber email is to
outside.com, but there is a bounce and it is coming back to the mailserver
as owner-new-list*outside**com*email....
So, on the mailserver I can filter out for deletion, but wanted to use
listserve to stop it, but is it due to the DISTRIBUTE???
I'm still trying to find how it exactly comes about.
thanks.