"John F. Witherspoon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:49:37 -0500
Hello,

We just updated to 1.8c on Monday 1/28/97 (at American University).  Today I
ent the following message to the server and received a successful storage
onfirmation message.  My goal was to have the following message appearas the
digest header every 5 days.

-------------- begin messae

put shotimes-l digest-h pw=xxxxxxxx
>>> DIGEST_H
.BB &DAYSEQ(5) = 1
             ********* SHOtimes-L DIGEST REMINDER *********

If you reply to a message you read in the SHOtimes-L digest, please change
the subject of your response message to that of the message to which you're
replying.  Otherwise, your reply will have the subject "SHOTIMES-L Digest."

Also, if you duplicate the wording, spacing, and capitalization as they
appear in the subject line of the message to which you're replying,
subsequent digest contents listings will be more compact and easier to read
because the Listserv software will group like subjects together.  Thanks!

.EB

-------------- end message

When I switched myself to digest and back (to get a copy of the pending,
ncomplete digest), I got the following back:

-------------- begin message