System Administrator Login <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 02:19:51 -0400
Is anyone having trouble with digests getting truncated?  A subscriber to
JOBPLACE is complaining ([log in to unmask] ) about
the fact that none of the digests never seem to be complete.  I don't
want to go technical on him, but the problem is obviosly not at my end
(since no one else has complained about truncated digests), and the
computer department at TAMU says that the problem is not with their
system.
  Wasn't there a limit on how long an e-mail message could be at one
point?  Could that be the problem here?

Thanks for any insight,

Daniel Dewey
JOBPlace ListAdmin