Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:50:47 -0500
On 20 Apr 98 at 9:57, Liz Marr wrote:

> OK, its becoming not fun anymore.  No mail from any of my Listserv based
> lists have gotten through to MSN accounts - it doesn't matter if it is
> @msn.com, @email.msn.com, or @classic.msn.com, digest, or individual messages,
> or which server running Listserv software it comes from - no list mail, period.
>  Anybody else on MSNs DND list?  Any suggestions about what to do.  The natives
> are beginning to complain.  (all of mine are LSoft lists - just different

Well, I can only tell you what my experience has been concerning MSN.
I use MSN as my DNS, because using any other DNS server causes the
mail to languish in the queue as DNS_Bad_Reply.  It's like they don't
exist with resolvable ip/names.  I have tried everything. This is the
only thing that gets mail delivered to classic or email.msn.com

amy

Amy Stinson, MCP
Amy's Answers LLC
Phone (317) 885-1741