Cecil Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 May 1995 11:58:06 CDT
Well as the subject says, I am trying to setup a filelist for a list.
I am the NEW LISTSERV Postmaster here at UKANVM. I am able to updated
the LISTSERV FILELIST with no problems and create the listname FILEID.
But when I try to store the listname FILELIST file I get the following
message from LISTSERV:

You are not authorized to store file "listname FILELIST" from filelist
NOTEBOOK.

This is very annoying as I have setup filelists before and believe I am
following the same steps as I did then. I am getting a bad headache and
going bald, from banging my head against the wall and pulling my hair.

     ___{}___
   _| TARDIS |_      Sent through Time and Space via