Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Sep 1995 01:52:44 GMT
From:    Winship <[log in to unmask]>:
 Subject: Re: Problems from .AU

 >> At FISH-ECOLOGY, we have been experiencing problems from .NZ and
 >>.AU as well...

> Just an idle thought, has it a commercial relation in .UK, DEMON ?

Not sure. However, I have observed that most problems with .NZ and
.AU *always* occur at the same time as problems in .UK arise. Don't
know if the Britishers gateway *.* down under. Do they ?. Also, there
was a time for 6 month ago when .NZ would bounce all traffic due to
a protocole which was not accepted there. Just my non-technical
description of the problem.

If any Senior listwoner could give some light onto this, it'd be most
welcome.

Cheers,

    APS/fish-ecology