Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:20:34 -0500
Thanks, Pete, works fine.  Now, here is one which makes more sense
and works the same:
s hyper BUT not (hypertext or hypermedia)
and by the way, I suppose you know you can use an ampersand for AND

I still object to having to use either of them, more stuff to clog the
search line.  Oh well, it works.  Douglas