Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:56:57 -0400
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Anthony Aristar wrote:

> Does anyone know of any software tools which will rewrite
> majordomo or ListProc mail files into Listserv format?

I wrote a couple of perl scripts ages ago which converted listproc
archives into Listserv minimal digest format archives. You can find them
in the contrib subdirectory at ftp://ftp.lsoft.com It was for v1.8b, but
should work for the latest version. You may have to scan the start of the
code for the calling syntax, since I've totally forgotten how it works :)

As always, caveat emptor with these scripts no warranty express or implied
etc etc.

Scotty
--
Steve Howie
[log in to unmask] Netnews and Listserv Admin                       519 824-4120 x2556