Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:45:30 -0400
With regard to Bob Kosovsky's active and creative role as a real EDITOR
for his list archives -- BRAVO!!!!  (and WOW!)

A group of us have created a new Canadian list (or rather, we're
updating an old one) and we want to have archived files for the
membership to be able to access, but sometimes people say very personal
things they would NOT want taken out of context.  So the only way we can
have archives is to go in and edit out the personal stuff.

I wish there was a way to archive only certain topic keywords.  Then the
only problem would be topic drift.

Mary Schweitzer, mailto:[log in to unmask]
The CFIDS/M.E. Information Page:  http://www.cfids-me.org/
Sasyfras:  support and information discussion list for people with
    chronic fatigue syndrome (CFIDS or M.E.) and fibromyalgia
    Information at:  http://www.cfids-me.org/sasyfras.html
ME-FMS-CAN:  same as above, but targeted to Canadians -- for info
    write to [log in to unmask]