Mon, 24 Apr 1995 19:22:23 -0700
   Has anyone else seen this? And what exactly does it mean?

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD
*** Forwarding note from MILHST-L--UKANVM   04/24/95 18:38 ***
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 1995 10:04:20 EST
Sender:       Military History <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Bill Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      [CERFnet] The Demise of NSFNET and Transition Issues (fwd)
To:           Multiple recipients of list MILHST-L <[log in to unmask]>

FYI

Bill Riddle

______________________________ Forward Header _________________________________
_
Author:  Marcus Tibesar at FHU1
Date:    4/24/95 9:46 AM

The following message is just to let everyone know that you might
experience intermittent problems with your email access (INTERNET email
only) over the next week or two.  If so, don't automatically assume it's
the list during this time period.

--Aaron

PS-- Obviously one shouldn't contact CERFnet with problems reports unless
one actually gets their service from CERFnet.  Just talk to the customer
service people at your site.