Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 01:55:21 EST
On Sun, 14 Jan 1996 01:48:34 EST I said:
>If you can't get it with the "(CTL", then it isn't really there and the
>LISTSERV maintainer needs to create it for you.

I'll half take that back.  The filelist isn't there, but looks like
your LISTSERV maintainer did make an entry in LISTSERV's main filelist
which allows you to store it yourself.

Just store that single line as the GATSBY-L FILELIST for now.  You can
add more descriptive stuff later if you'd like.  Once the new filelist
is stored you can go ahead and store the welcome.

Bill