Sat, 22 Jul 1995 00:28:53 -0500
On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Dave Gomberg wrote:

> Well, that's pretty simple.  Maybe we should all just pull *.Colorado.EDU till
> they fix the problem.   Dave

While Mr. Gomberg's suggestion might work it would also punish a lot of
innocent people, so I don't think it's a particularly good idea.  Also,
it could lead to unpleasant legal repercussions.

Finally, to be self-serving, as Anita revealed the identity of her
persistent, nasty net.kook because I asked,  I would feel personally
responsible if tactics such as this were employed even if I didn't
use them myself.  Sorry, just the way I am, and I'ld rather not have
that on my conscience along with everything else, thank you.

Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L