Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:57:10 -0500
I use BBEDIT on the Mac to save the file with DOS line breaks.  There is a free lite version at

http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit_lite.html

MS Word also has a SAVE AS option for MS-DOS text file.  I would expect that to work also, but I haven't tried it.

--
BE ALERT!!!!  (The world needs more lerts ...)

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)