Listserv Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:59:40 -0400
Nope.. looks to me like NIH got hit pretty bad by the latest virus:

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/vbsstagesa.html

All these people must have a listserv listed in their Outlook address
books and so the VB virus is just sending out the message to the list from
a bunch of people, and it's (thankfully) getting tagged as spam.

Jeff Baxter                               The George Washington University
LISTSERV Maintainer          IT Services, Information Systems and Services