"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 May 1996 14:31:13 -0500
I am trying to GET the weekly logs of my list out of the vm.temple.edu
system in order to archive them here, in case they get deleted there
(and in order to allow deletion and free up space in the Temple University
system).  After getting two logs I received the automatic response that
I had reached my daily limit (1024k or something like that).  What do I
do now?  A number of those files are way over a meg themselves; the
weekly average is about half a meg, and I am trying to move more than
forty files.  Is that going to take three weeks????  I'll forward a
copy of this message to Stan Horwitz.  Any suggestions in case he is
enjoying his Sunday away from the computer?

Thanks, Ingrid Shafer
[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]