Chad Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:25:49 -0600
I've gotten the same result with the three platfoms we use on campus,
Outlook ver 2003, Eudora 6.0 and Iplanet Messenger.  I've also tried several
different users, all with the same results. Below is my list header:

Subscription= Closed
Ack= Yes
Attachments= Yes
Language= Exchange
Confidential= Yes
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Reply-to= List,Respect
Review= Owner
Send= Private
Errors-To= Owner
Notebook= Yes,f:\www\archives,Weekly,Private
.HH ON
Filter= Also,*.*@western.edu
Owner= [log in to unmask]

No moderator.