Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:35:41 -0600
Greg,

As another University listserv owner, I can understand your feelings.  But
since this is a department list, I think your only recourse is to discuss
it with the Department Head.  In Arkansas we have Freedom of Information
acts that have been used (or was it abused) to force us to give up email
and/or other information.  These have had to come from the University
legal office and we have complied.

So, I would talk to the higher ups in your department, and possibly the
legal department to see if you have to give this information up.

Scott