Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:04:56 -0400
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>They quite clearly state that they have a spam filter:
>
>Mailer mx.OZEMAIL.COM.AU said: "554 Mail blocked by spam filter"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one. We block everything
from several class C net blocks registered to Ozemail. We took this
action as a result of the lack of meaningful response to numerous reports
of egregious spamming by their customers, including several incidents in
which our domain name was forged in the return addresses on massive porn
spam runs. We know they were massive, because we got the bounces and the
complaints.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator