Kevin Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:22:43 -1000
This may be a kluge work around, but I simply use the web interface for
listowners, and at the bottem of the Account management page, there are two
clickable links to review list membership.  One loads the list of
subscribers and their email address onto a web page (each name/emaila
address on its own line) where you can cout and paste into excell or word.
The other link automatically sends you the list in an email that you can cut
and paste to a spreadsheet.  You can then select the column and copy and
paste the email addresses to where you need them.

Kevin