Bill Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:56:39 -0500
Hello--

I recently starting getting the error message below for all new
messages posted to a list I run:

Error Message:
"An error occurred while  logging mail to the archives of  the TOPEC
list. An
incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the archive
file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please
take
corrective action and issue a "FREE TOPEC" command when you want the
message
to be reprocessed."

It appears that the full message is posted to the list archives, but no
copies are distributed to the list subscibers.  When I send the "free"
command it is accepted, a second copy of the original message is posted
to the archives and another error message occurs.

The list has been running fine for 5 months under the same
configuration.  The only recent change to the configuration was a change
in the listed listowners.  I re-entered the original configuration that
was in effect prior to the error starting and still get the error.

Can anyone help me with this? I am running version 1.8d.

Thanks.

Bill Hill

Bill Hill
Asst. Vice President for Academic Affairs
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Rd.
Kennesaw GA 30144
EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]