Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:05:17 -0400
I get messages from Listserv as follows;
------
An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipient follows.   This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-for:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 0
Error-Text: Message could not be delivered to mailer
            "ALISKA.CYBER.MIREA.AC.RU" after 5.01 days and has been
discarded.

Error-End:  One error reported.
------

1. I have previously deleted this recipient, could Listserv not go
through its queued messages and remove the recipient from all pending
messages?

2. Is there some way I can remove all queued messages for this
recipient?

3. The message indicates its in a format that will allow Listserv to
automatically take action. What action? and has Listserv already taken
it?

Cheers,
Russ
R.C. Consulting, Inc. - NT/Internet Security

owner of the NTBugTraq mailing list:
Send SUBSCRIBE NTBUGTRAQ Yourname to [log in to unmask]