W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:01:27 -0230
Both adresses have attempted blanket subscription to all my lists, and
no doubt all lists distributed from my site.  I've reported him to our
sysop, and he will no doubt hear more about this.

--
W. Schipper                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406