Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:37:05 -0400
VMS.DC.LSOFT.COM has been having problems delivering to one address,
DHHS.GOV, from which a user is trying to subscribe.  VMS.DC.LSOFT.COM is
reporting that
"Domain "OSASPE.DHHS.GOV" doesn't exist"  despite the admin there insisting
that the system has not been down and that e-mail to and from other sites
has not been a problem.  I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing a
problem.  I've sent a request for help to [log in to unmask]  Is
there anything else I can do?
I've often been frustrated by the lack of control over how my list is
distributed when problems occur.  I can't even diagnose the problem most of
the time since I have no idea how the messages are being distributed in the
LISTSERV system.  Mysterious days-long delays, problems with deliveries.  I
don't know who to contact.  Any clues welcome.

Thanks,
Mike Holloway