Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 04:52:39 +0200
On   Sat,   19   Oct   1996    11:12:37   -0700   Abraham   van   Helsing
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Does this  mean that you  have to use both  in conjunction? The  idea of
>never  having  to  see   another  bouncy  is  absolutely  breathtakingly
>delightful  (can you  tell  I just  got umpteen  bounced  digests in  my
>mailer?), but we opted against the Auto-Delete when it started to delete
>the listowners ...

How EXACTLY  do you propose for  LISTSERV to take care  of processing all
the bounces for  you if at the  same time you don't want  to let LISTSERV
process them? If  you meant silently throwing them away  and ignoring the
problem, that is not a realistic option.

  Eric