Dipesh Navsaria <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jan 1994 10:56:03 -0500
Hi, folks.

I would like to start a small sub-list of the already existing Dead Runners
Society ([log in to unmask]) list called (tentatively) Dead Running
Poets.  Through much discussion of running and the underlying philosophies,
I've found that several of the Dead Runners are interested in discussion ideas
in language, literature, and philosophy and their representation through
artistic forms.  I anticipate the list would be low-volume, and the only
"membership requirement" would be that you already be a Dead Runner.

Would anyone be interested in hosting this list?  I'll have the expertise
of Chris Conn (List administrator for DRS and several other lists)
helping me with this, thank goodness.

Thanks,

Dipesh Navsaria