Sun, 16 Jun 1996 23:11:06 -0500
On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:
> Douglas:
>
> You've just demonstrated that one of my "answers" does not
> fit all list-owners.  Keep up the good work.

That's one of the great things about LISTSERV, it is flexible enough
that one size doesn't have to fit all, except in  some things which
drive me up the wall.

I have to apologise to you Pete.  You keep me informed of many things
and I do little in that regard.  All I can plead is I'm just a diletante
trying to keep his head above water, who is aware it is rising quickly.
I would have drowned long ago without you.  Thank you.

Douglas