Roberta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:04:00 -0500
> I need to change an option for my entire list and can't find directions for
> doing this?  Surely there is a simple command that will allow me to do so
> without having to do each person individually.

Sure is!  Just send the command:

 set {listname} {option} for *@*

Depending on whether you want to let them know or not, you might want
to send it quietly.  And you may need to specify your password, if your
list is set up that way:

 quiet set {listname} {option} for *@*  pw=xxxxxx

Just be ready for a barrage of email from your listserver, telling you that
the options have been updated for each person.  (Can be a tad overwhelming
with a really large list. :-) )

Roberta