Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:47:36 -0500
> The only way I could see option three (Eudora not handling the information
> correctly) happening if at some point she created a nickname/address book
> entry that maps [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]  (There may of
> course be other possible problems that I'm unaware of.)

I suspect she did something creative in her address book.  Her header
setting was the same as most of our 'mail' subscribers, including me, so I
don't really think the problem can be traced to and blamed on a listserv
malfunction.

> Are other subscribers having this problem?

No complaints, so far...and a couple of our recent posters are of the type
who would complain ~very~ quickly about something like this.

> Thanks,
> jwgh

Thank you.  :)

Barb