Paul Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Feb 1993 13:14:54 EST
On Thu, 11 Feb 1993 09:29:31 EST Matthew Simpson said:
>Eric, I would love to play the CD's forever and ever.  However, I have been
>notified by the electrical company that the new frequencies, through which
>AC electrical current will be provided, will sometime this summer come into
This is only here in Canada, south of the border the frequency will remain
the same - actually some Canadian power companies are trying to have dual
frequency generators remain on campus...I know the "Big One" out west is
seriously looking into it. (Sluggo? you still out there?)

>CD players.  The logical choice to me seemed to be to create some filter
Or move your players to taco bell.
/P