redaktionen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:22:26 +0200
After sending a message to the Sverigenytt-list I got this message from
listserver:
Your message dated Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:01:04 +0200 with subject "Svenskar
och haelsan" has been successfully distributed to the SVERIGENYTT list (1
recipient).
1 recipient? But there are like 1 000 subscribers. And I have got quite a
few answers to that first message, so obviously the subscribers did get it.
But what does listserv mean by "1 recipient"?
Ha it something to do with topics? I just changed the defalt-topic and then
set all subscribers to that topic. And then started to fill up subscribers
to another topic. But at the time of the message in question, there were
probably just one subscriber to another topic. But on the other hand, I
didn't send the message to a special topic...
I'm confused. Does anyone know anything that could help me?

Pål Török
chefredaktör SverigeNytt
<http://www.sverigenytt.se>
mailto:[log in to unmask]