"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 17:00:28 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "LISTSERV list
owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have a copy.. You know why manuals are written about manuals, don't you?
> Because nobody can ever understand the manuals. That's why I thought we
> were talking about it?  But, that's alright, I have more than several
> lists and conferences to manage so I'll be back when someone has something
> to say that I might be interested in...

   Interesting. The List Owner's manual seems to be very clear on many
points, this one included. (Bravo, L-Soft, for the document.) Since you do
in fact have that document, perhaps you might post what seems unclear on
this topic as discussed in section 2.5, and then maybe some of the
subscribers here might be able to give you responses that meet your fancy.
   Anyway, I'd like to second Nathan's suggestion about grabbing the List
Owner's manual. LISTSERV documentation in the past has been lacking, but
this goes a long way to make up for that deficiency.

--dwb--

David W. Baker | [log in to unmask] | <URL:http://www.netspace.org/users/dwb/>