Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:25:22 -0600
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:52:31 -0400, Linda Busdiecker
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>How can I modify the templates for the messages that get returned to confirm
>commands, for example, the message that a subscriber gets to confirm a
>subscription request:

This is the CONFIRM1 template in the listname.MAILTPL

It is easier to edit this via the WWW interface, but general instructions for
this are found in Chap 9 of the Manual.

The challenge is that when used for the SUBSCRIBE command there are additional,
hardcoded (and therefore not changeable) parts included.  You can however make
this tempalte say almost anything you want.