Gregory Juster <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:31:55 -0500
DISTRIBUTE was on the next line and it was causing problems.
I was receiving the following error :
Job "CAMPAIGN" started on 3 Mar 2000 01:10:07

> DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS=ODBC [log in to unmask]
Implicit DD (TO or DATA) not found in job stream.

Job "CAMPAIGN" ended   on 3 Mar 2000 01:10:07

I tried a lot of things and putting DISTRIBUTE on the same line then the job
name worked. Well, the error was gone but now I'm having a job start and job
end mail but nothing is sent out.

The log file say no more then start and end...

The query do return something normally and odbc setting are correct.

Anyway, I'm reinstalling everything on a new server. We'll see if it's
working.